Senior Servant Bookkeeping Concierge Service, offered by Landis at Home, is a service that can help assist with:
- Bank account management
- Payment of bills
- Financial reporting
- Reviewing paperwork
- Tax Reporting
- Organization of records and other tasks
All staff working with this program are experienced in bookkeeping, have been cleared through a criminal background check, and are covered by Landis Communities liability insurance.
It is gratifying to hear from persons who are already benefiting from this service.
Increasingly, as we strive to serve people and help them to “Thrive at Home”, wherever that is, services like this are ways we accomplish our mission. For more information about this service, contact Dot Hartman at 717-381-3562 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
These tasks may include:
- Packing/Unpacking belongings
- Closet changeovers
- Indoor/outdoor décor
- Flower bed assistance
- Downsizing or decluttering needs
- Home organization
A valuable benefit of this service is the personalized coordination that comes with this service such as when assisting someone with a move or transition. Graceful Transitions can help with everything from:
- Coordinating moves
- Cleaning out accommodations
- Layout/design of spaces
- Figuring out what will fit in the new space
- Sorting through items to determine what to do with those no longer needed and coordinating getting those items to the determined locations
- Small repairs or fix-ups for home sale and home staging
Landis at Home will work with clients and families to facilitate these services and provide personal support during stressful times. This service is available to those living at Landis Homes as well as those in Lancaster and Lebanon Counties. Please call Landis at Home at 717-509-5800 in inquire about this service for yourself or someone you know!